Tuesday, April 28, 2009

IT'S RAININ' MEN!!!!

Not really, but that song is catchy(like syphilis, as Colt would say). If you've never heard it, here's a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGLZqDXau98

School is closed today(:D) but that just means we'll either have to make up a day or something, which isn't that great. We're already getting out on June 3rd. How much worse could it be? Madre had to go to work though :(

So now the only question is...... What are we going to do today? I could practice my retreat talk or I could read a little in my English project book(although that test is like 4 weeks away) or I could just sit like a bum and watch the news and see what amazingly scary pictures show up there. Either way, I have to do something. And either way, DAD NEEDS TO GET OFF HIS BUTT AND GET DRESSSED!!!!!!*cough cough*.

I know some of you may have heard of them, but one of their songs got me hooked to listening. Too bad I don't have the CD. AnYwAy!!!! They're Panic! at the Disco(and no, I have no idea what the exclamation point is for). Here's a link. I love the song "Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off".

http://www.purevolume.com/panicatthedisco

I think the lead singer has an amazing voice, but that's just me. Not to mention he's kinda yummy. (:P) especially since he can pull off Guyliner(think about it before you ask what it is if you don't know).

As I'm writing this, both of the kitties are within my sight, so I'm going to tell you that they say hi!!!! ^.^ (that's a face by the way).

HAPPY UNBIRTHDAY EVERYONE!!! Unless it's your b-day, then HAPPY B-DAY!!!!(but you can't come to the party for the unbirthday peeps!)

Updates on possible dates:
I think I'll ask Collin. Even if he is gay, at least I'll have fun with a really cute guy!
The other is Jacob, but I think he's too much of a Good Mormon(yeah, he's mormon) Boy to say yes. The Good Mormon Boy attitude just radiates off him.

Time to go check and see if Dad's sleeping of if he's getting dressed.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hi Amy - hope you had a fun day off. You may want to consider asking Jacob the Good Mormon Boy first and then you can have a backup in Collin.