Friday, March 12, 2010

Time to Celebrate

First off, it is OFFICIALLY the beginning of Spring Break! (said like the mom from the Incredibles when she finishes unpacking). Colt has to get his DPT (haha, I say. haha!), the dogs have to go to the vet, Dad's got school stuff to do, and I of course have to finish one thing for WHAP. Mom's off Friday, and she mentioned something about Alice In Wonderland. I'm SO PSYCHED!!!

Also, guess what?

I GOT A 97 ON MY WHAP TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's with 10 bonus points, but STILL!!!! That means I got an 87 all by my lonesome!!! It's fantasmically awesome-sauce!!!

Oh, and you know that band I told you guys about before? Skillet? Yeah, them. THEIR CHRISTIAN!!!! I think that's pretty cool. I like the comments on one of the videos on youtube. One guy was being all atheist and "How's God real? Prove it!" and a bunch of people ganged up on him and all gave their opinions. Pretty awesome. I think they were all teenagers, too, so even better!

I'm so happy right now!!! Hope you guys catch the fever, too!!

Peace out, homies!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your WHAP test.

Grandma said...

I am not anonymous. I just forgot to put my name before I hit publish.

Mary said...

Enjoy the time off!

Theresa said...

First, grammar lady intercedes: It's "They're Christian" not "Their Christian." Whew. Glad I got that off my chest.

Congrats on the test. Have fun this week!