Friday, September 24, 2010

Day and Night

First of all, an apology to my Mom, I don't know when is the best time to get a hold of me. Sorry.

I work nights, 7p-7a.



This means at any given moment, you could find me sleeping.

I love to sleep. It restores me and keeps me sane.













I also love to be a nurse. It restores me and keeps me sane.

But working nights, I nap from 1-5p on those days that I was off the night before. On days I worked the night before, the bed and I have a set rendezvous from 9 am to 5 pm. Then if I worked and am off work, I come home and snuggle into the bed from 9 am -1 pm or maybe 2 pm or sometimes 3 pm ( all depends on how exhausted I am).

AND things a going to get even more crazy as I begin teaching CCE at 3:30 pm on Sunday. Think of getting up at 3:30 am to go teach Sunday school.



But don't feel sorry for me or anything, I love what my life is and am so blessed to have a job I truly love.


I just wanted to let you all know - I could be sleeping. .  .or awake. You just never know.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I really miss you! You have to send me all of your contact information again. I wanted to call you on Saturday, but I did not have your numbers and I could not get ahold of Mom. Or we can Skype - when you're awake of course.