Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ren Fested Out

I don't work there but I think I have had enough Rn Festival for 2011. Vernon loves this stuff and he had a great time working out there this year. I am sure this will be come a regular thing for him. But you can only see so many shows before they become routine, nothing new to inspire you. I do like the improv shows that follow a formula but the show is new each time as they improv the production. You never know what they are going to say.

Both the kids got to bring friends with us this year and they loved those weekends. Amy brought her significant other and they are henna tattooed half on each of their hands with a Celtic knot. NOT Amy's idea but one she went along with.

The weather has turned cool and those dratted Texans in my house insisted on turning on the heat. Pansies!

Don't they complain enough about the heat then when it gets a little chilly they turn off the fans and refuse to put on clothes that cover their limbs and say they are cold.

Pish Posh, get dressed you foolish people!

I am off to the groery store with my list and menus for the next week and then back to bed for some sleep before my last night for 7 days!!! It will be like a mini vacation.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Yay! Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!