We had an inservice on how to collect money with a new electronic machine this morning. I was pissed - less than 24 hour notice of this meeting and first thing in the morning when all the patients start arriving (totally screwed up my prep time for a busy day of chemo). We get on the phone to learn this stuff, all four of us crammed around a computer, listening intently on a speaker phone in front of patients. No instruction sheets provided, at least if there was a sheet I could follow along. Then the woman talking to us says "here is how I'm teaching this but you'll have to talk to your business office people to determine what they want to do." Huh? You are the one teaching us, did no one tell you what we, the big bad company, are supposed to do?
I talk to the higher ups and what she says is, "my bad". Hey! You are an executive - you don't say "my bad"!
Seriously, my company is acting stupid, in a major way.
No comments:
Post a Comment