Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Centrum

Well, I bitched and moaned about going all the way over the the Centrum for Amy's concert on Friday, but it was very nice. Sorry, Ashley, for dropping my bad mood on you. Hopefully, your weekend was more joy filled!! Here are some photos of Amy. Video to follow tomorrow. Or today - if it loads: or not - sorry it just was taking too long. I'll post it tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Amy looks so beautiful!

Amy said...

Really? I think I look kinda weird. That last photo looks like I'm a relative of Cousin Itt(I think that's how you spell it. DON'T BOTHER ME IF IT'S WRONG! UGH!)

Ashley said...

Haha it's all good
People don't bring me down when they are in bad moods becaause I am a naturally bitter person
It's not me being negative just speaking truth..
I was just afraid to keep smiling cuz I didnt want you to get upset with me