Friday, May 29, 2009

MOUNTAIN DEW THOUGHTS!!!

You may be wondering "What does Mountain Dew have to do with your thoughts?" WEEEEELLLL, my friends, new and old, Mountain Dew is my ANTI-DRUG!!!! It basically is my equivalent to marijuana or cocaine or any of those things. AND because it has sooooo much caffeine, I GET SUPER HYPER!!!! Well, not really hyper, but I start talking really fast and my thoughts are completely random, and yah!

1) I GOTS MY YEARBOOK......two days ago, and mama, I'm sorry to say that the glue job didn't work. SORRY! ANYWAYS!!!!!! I had no idea they could be that heavy!!! It weighs more that a frickin Harry Potter Book!!!!
2) SHLEEMI, NO CRYING!!!!! Today was the last FULL day of Freshman Year. I'm most bummed that we had no 6th period, so I saw no fellow ORCH DORKS!!!!! I won't see Mrs. Reid until next year, along with Mrs. Robicheaux and Ms. Osterberger or maybe Mrs. Geodken, that is if maybe Melissa can take me home that day......
3) *takes another sip of MTN DEW* Now Padre Luna(dad) is fussing over how much he hates the blog and doesn't like how people know about everything we do everyday and BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!
4) Esmeralda(small black kitty) was eating some of the new growing grass earlier and when I told her "Ezzer-doodles, it isn't ready yet," she looked at me while still chewing her grass sideways "IT IS AND I CLAIM IT AS MINE!!!!!!" It was funny.
5) I don't know if I've told you about this band, but lately, PANIC(!) AT THE DISCO has really been taking my interest.
6) Aunt Theresa was right about the elephants, it's almost two years incubation(?). STILL SUCKS!!!!!
7) My next goal for next year is to have amazing hair for my yearbook picture. HAHAHAHA!!!
8) I wonder if the worm they put in Tequila(?) will give you a disease if you eat it? Or tapeworms? Or wucheria worms, which cause Elephantitis? HUMMMMM???
9) I think it's time for a new background. I really need to learn how to do that cuz it'll make me feel special when I do. Madre, not that your help isn't helping, but there are a lot of steps and my Short Term Memory can't keep it. I'M NOT A SPONGE!!!!
10) (OOOOHHH!!!!! SHINY DOUBLE-DIGIT NUMBER 1!!!!) But I know who IS a sponge!!!!!! I know what your thinking, Spongebob, right?!!! That was my first thought basically because he's my idol, but NO!!! I'm thinking now of the sponge in our kitchen designated for Padre Luna's salmon and peas from lunch. His name is SALMON(mainly because that's what I wrote on him).
11) OOOOHHHH!!! Mountain Dew burp. Sorry. TMI, I know. :) Made me smile.
12) Speaking of burps, am I the only one that always thinks about how they taste? Sorry. More and even more disturbing TMI, I know.
13) JACOBY SHADDIX IS ONE OF THE SEXIEST MEN ALIVE!!!! SHLEEMI, HOLLA WITH ME!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!
14) If you've heard the song Starstrukk(don't ask about the spelling) by 3Oh!3(who Collin LOVES, according to his proclamation of my shirt), I think the beat at the beginning reminds me of the Skechers commercial for their High Tops. "Heidi's got new high tops!" Sorry.
15) Speaking of High Tops, I LOVE MY VANS HIGH TOPS!!!!!
16) I keep typing High "Tips". haha....
17) Melissa Borchgrevink(yes, it's spelled correctly) brought a plain white HOT TOPIC belt to sign instead of a yearbook. I can't wait for her next article of clothing to sign. She's so creative!
18) "I Almost Told You That I Love You" is a dirty, bad song!!!!! >:( BUT I LOVE IT!!! (you: pervert. me: THANKS!!!)
19) I wanna give a shout out to my Aunt Jennifer!!! I HOPE YOU AREN'T GETTING IN TROUBLE AND I HOPE YOU DON'T PEE YOURSELF!!!!! hahaha! LOVE YOU!!!!
20) My next shout out goes to my Aunt Mary! WHEN I FINALLY COME TO VISIT YOU, I HOPE YOU'RE KEEPING LOG OF ALL THOSE HOT GUYS FOR ME!!!!
21) And finally, Aunt Theresa! YOU'RE MY FAVORITE GODMOTHER AND I LOVE YOU MUCHO!!!! hahaha Spanish humor!
22) MADRE SOL'S FAVORITE NUMBER AND HER BIRTHDAY!!!! I claim that you claim this thought! LOVE YOU!!!!
23) *takes a deep swallow of Mountain Dew* Hoy es viernes. ESPANOL!!!!!
24) I'm eating Sonic*subconsciously adds the little R thingy* I love grease. :)
25) *Humming to Still Around by 3Oh!3*
26) *singing Waking The Demon by Bullet For My Valentine*
27) I wish I could dance. :( At least I have no sense of pride around the people I really dance. LOVE YOU SHLEEMI!!!!
28) I love bacon...... and HOMEMADE chocolate-covered bacon....... YUM...... :P
29) I think if I had Hugh Neutron for a dad, I would be a very happy little teenager. Reasons: he loves pie, I love pie; he had an Afro, I think a white guy with an Afro is amazing cuz of all the work he goes through.......there are various other reasons, but none are coming to mind ye-- wait! he has a chip in his butt that helps Judy(his wife) locate him, I secretly think Madre Sol will install one in my car(when and if I get one)
30) Have I gotten this many thoughts before? No remembro.... hahaha spanish humor.
31) If I could be anyone on Spongebob Squarepants besides Spongebob the Ruler of All himself, I think I'd be Plankton. Not cuz he's evil, but because he's so small and I've always had this fascination with what life would be like that small. You could use a sardine can(although I think that would be pretty cruel for Plankton to do.... it's almost a racist thought) as a bed. You could use a toy horse to invade the small city of Troy and burn everything down with partial matches.... I know, pure genius, right? No? Fine. I tried.
32) Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if my life where a comic strip in the newspaper. I think it would be interesting to have me and mom talking at the same time and it still makes sense. It would be cool if my thoughts magically appeared for everyone to read and all the noises I make make words appear in mid-air..... hahaha
33) I don't think it would be fun to be a bug. People are always trying to catch you or sqwash you. Not fun, Pokey. Not fun.
34) Wouldn't it be cool if we ate invisible food? Then at work or school, you wouldn't have to worry about looking like a pig or anorexic or any of that.
35) What color does a smurf turn when you choke it?
36) How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
37) OMG OMG OMG!!!!! Did you know that Smarties*adds R* are made in CANADA??!?!!! NO LIES!!!!! I looked on the wrapper and it said "MADE IN CANADA". Awesome, right?
38) TGIF!!!!
39) *sings* Happy Llama, Sad Llama, Mentally Retarded Llama! Super Llama, Lazy Llama, Big Fat Mama Llama! MOOSE!!! (It has hand motions!)
40) I hope you are enjoying wasting all of your time reading this. Ha! What was that sentence, like, 15 seconds? No, shorter than that. Oh, well.
41) Loki's going Spazistico.
42) I think it would be painful to be a piece of paper. You get stabbed and scratched and then you HAVE to be a contortionist cuz people either fold you, crumple you up, or even worse, attempt to make origami out of you! AGH!
43) Did anybody watch the George Strait thingy earlier this week? I did. Jamie Foxx(?) was AMAZING!!!! I can't wait to see the Soloist.
44) I also can't wait to see Up, Land of the Lost(although mama says it's been made a THOUSAND times), Imagine That, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, and possible Dance Flick.
45) I saw The Water Horse earlier this week. I LOVE THEIR SCOTTISH ACCENTS!!!! SO HOT!!!!!
46) Uhhhhh.........
47) I like Ozzy Osbourne's new commercial for the phone thingy! I wish I had a house so big, I found a new bathroom everyday! That would be amazing!
48) I saw the end of the Spelling Bee last night. My only 2 questions are: How are those "words" WORDS?!?!?!?? and They need COMMENTARY for the SPELLING BEE?!?!?!
49) For those of you who keep up with The Big Bang Theory, I can't wait for Leonard to grow some balls and ask Penny out!!!!! SHLEEMI, don't start with me!!!!
50) Wow, almost to Daddy's age! haha
51) I LOVE "CARELESS WHISPER" played by SEETHER!!!!!! You've all probably heard the Wham! version, but Seether remade it and it's AMAY-ZAH-ZING!!!!
52) Haha. Daddy's age. haha. (God, that makes me feel weird.)
53) No more Mountain Dew. Sad face.......
54) We watched this show for the 50(?) Most Funny TV Quotes earlier(I know you're probably like, GEEEEZ! WAY TOO MUCH TV IN THAT HOUSE!!!! If you've seen the Spongebob Squarepants Movie, I'm saying what Spongebob says to Mr. Krabs when he's drunk on ice cream). My favorite quote was probably the "Mom Liked You Best!" They showed a clip and he shouts that to one dude and the other says "Lower your voice!". Then the first dude says "Mom liked you best" in a baritone!!!!! HAHAHA SO FUNNY!!!!!!!
55) I think I'm gonna stop when I get to Mrs. Reid's age. 60. haha.
56) I bet this takes up a whole page by now......
57) Uhhhhh......
58) I can't wait till I'm a grandma and I'm talking to my grandkids. "I remember we used to have these things called cassettes. You could listen to music or recordings or books on them." And then I can see their faces like "Grandma's nuts! I don't even know how to spell that cuset word thing!"
59) How many of you think having a robot would be good? I DON'T!!!
60) AHHHH!!! THE SWEET ENDING!!!!! My anti-drug is pretty much gone. Doesn't last long, but it's good when it's there!


LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

7 comments:

TooSexyForAName said...

I SECOND THE MOTON THAT JACOBY IS SEXYSEXYSEXYSEXYSSEXY MUYMUUYMUYMUYMUY GUAPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehehe ooooh and i didnt cry thank you very much lol it's more like an after affect the night it'll porlly kick in tuesdya night =P

lol with the plankton thing how would racism work in the ocean would it be like oh! you aren't a sponge stop staring at me like that or ima call the cops and have your butt arrested for that! or is it more like the hinduism thing where like you get more into the ocean as a certain level of fish and its wrong to associate with ppl not in you caste like the shark cant talk to the fish just eat em like *nom nom nom*
XD

Lol and by the time we are grandma's its gonna be more like when i was a little girl we used cassettes then when i was a teenager bout your age we were only using cd's most of the time and they are gonna go.....grandma??? i didn't know those things were actually used...weren't they like only one band on there at a time and like 10-20 songs and you are gonna go yes they were and they were great! =]

lol i went to marble slab today and got cheesecake ice cream with heath in it

IT WAS THE MOST DELICIOUS ICE CREAM EVER!!!!!!

Olive Juice!!!!

Amy said...

good for you!!!! LOVE U SHLEEMI!!!! I was saying it might be racist for a Plankton to sleep in a can of dead sardines. Either that or a derogatory(sp?) action.

Mary said...

#36 - According to the owl - the answer is 3.

Mary said...

Amy - I will work on keeping track of the cute guys for you. I had no idea you liked Scottish accents so much. I work with a bunch of Scots and I never really thought too much about it. Of course I also work with an Australian, a Brit and even a Pakistani. I kinda like all of the accents. What is weird though is that people here think I have an interesting accent. Strange...

Unknown said...

Amy, you need to stay away from Mt.Dew. I made it all the way through your post, but I think you lost me at times. You really crack me up. Congrats to you and Colt on your honors!! We love you and miss you and hope to see more of you this summer. BTW, I remember listening to records....back in the old days when I was a kid!

Amy said...

SCOTS ARE SEXY!!!!

Theresa said...

Scots are sexy.

2 - you really have teachers with those names?

21 - my favorite

36 - mary got it right, it's three

43 - amen. amazing.

49 - Wow

Finally, someone keep this girl away from the mountain dew.