Sunday, July 19, 2009

Le Retreat

Yes. I speak Le French.

The retreat was amazing. We had the worst storm ever and I got drenched running 15 feet in it to get back to my cabin and then back to the main room. Then the electricity went out for 2 hours. We finally got joined back with the retreat-ees when the rain stopped, but still had no power.

When I did my talk about Evil Girl, I almost cried, but eventually held it together. Mom got even closer to crying when she and Dad did their talk about Commitment. It was lots of fun and I think Matt(dyslexic -art, Shleemi), my friend, enjoyed it just as much as I did. The only bummer was C Dub . She's one of those people who's really loud at 2 in the morning(literally) and one of those girls that says she isn't racist, but she is to the point of annoyance. She's also one of those preps that thinks she isn't. Horrid little brat, basically. I know I shouldn't be saying that because I just got back from a Retreat and am supposed to be all Holy, but I'm tired.

So very, very, tired...... (imagine my eyes closed and my tongue out).

I have to mow the lawn tomorrow. I'm thinking I desperately need a day in bed. My Ezzy-cat missed me. She wouldn't come to me at first and I understood why automatically. The litter box was full of... well.... crap. It smelled horrible and she wanted it cleaned up.

I finally got my hair cut and so far, I love it. It curls a lot more. The lady was very nice and did an excellent job with layering it. It won't all go into a ponytail, so I'm having to use a hair clip. Haven't done that in a few years! I'm thinking maybe instead of clipping them behind my ear, I'll try to make them into bangs. We shall see, my peeps. We shall see.

I need to try on Madre's ice skates to see if they fit so we can go ice skating. Someone keep reminding me in comments so I don't forget!!! PLEEZ AND GRACIAS!!!

I need a new belt. I've only had this one since April and it looks so much worse that my last one that lasted for a year. Bummer. I'm thinking if I get a new one, I'll get a black-studded on black. Or the black-and-red splatter paint studs on black. I really like that one. Maybe I can get both. We'll see.

2 comments:

Joan said...

Please do not use last names - Mom

Theresa said...

ditto to Joan's comment.