Now, I know you're expecting me to start talking about how much I love shoes or something similar to that.
Wrong-o.
Shoes is my version of the S-word when I'm not completely angry. You know, just one of those moments where you realize that you're in a little trouble.
Yeah. Guess what that moment is.
If you said something with WHAP in it, you're pretty spot on.
I just looked. I have a 76 in that class for the beginning of semester because I made a 70 on the test. SHOES! Not funny. I know you're probably extremely bored with this crap-ola and you probably won't want to read any further now that I've brought that monster into play. And along with not finishing reading this post, you won't comment. Which I completely understand. :) I get it--I'm boring and consistent. Thanks.
I took a Julius Caesar Test today (thank GOD that thing people call a play is over with!!!). I think it went OK. Of course, that's what I said about the WHAP test that I failed. I also took a The Once And Future King quiz today right after the test and that wasn't as bad.
I have a test tomorrow in Chemistry. Oh, boy, Charlie. Oh boy.
I don't understand what's wrong with me. I thought that test was gonna help me. But it just dragged me back under the water. Crap. She's insane. That's all I have to say. I studied. She's insane.
2 comments:
I read it all :] i have a 12 in that class lol cause she put a zero in for the test and the two column notes cause i wasnt there to turn them in i saw my grade and almost had a heart attack lmfao :] i hate whap
She must be crazy. I don't like that teacher or that class. All you're going to remember is how much you hated that class and that pretty much defeats the purpose of the class.
btw - I HATED that play too. LOATHED it!
Post a Comment