I find it incredibly difficult to shop for people. I feel like, yes, I know something about them, so I should base my gift off of that, but then I feel like it'll be lame.
Here's my top-five-things-to-buy-for-someone-that-you-don't-know-what-to-get-for-them list (yeah, that name is long.... We'll shorten it to TFTTBFSTYDKWTGFT...):
1) A gift card; If you know little details about that person and you feel like you know the perfect store for them, see if you can get them a gift card for that store.
2) One of those 20Questions thing-a-mah-roo's; NO ONE CAN DENY IT'S POWERS!!!
3) This is if you're OK with spending a little money, I guess: An MP3 player. No one can possibly hate music. If they do.... get them to a loony bin ASAP!
4) I know it sounds lame, and this is really for someone you know a little better, but one of those cheesy Coupon Books. You know, the ones that say cute things like a free massage and silly things like that. Or one of those mega coupon books that's got everything in it!
5) This last one can go either way I guess. If you know someone that's busy: A PLANNER. If you know someone that likes candy: ONE OF THOSE BIG VARIETY BAGS AT WALGREENS.
I just thought of this because we were discussing what to get people. I remember some Christmases where I seriously thought: "What on earth was [Insert Name] thinking?"
Truthfully, I have a general idea of what I want for Christmas:
Life Starts Now CD by Three Days Grace
Full Circle CD by Creed
Brand New Eyes CD by Paramore
A new MP3 player that's bigger and has more space on it with new headphones (preferably skullcandy), cuz mine suck!
And maybe a brother that doesn't steal my sh**. That's right. He wants my Paramore jacket constantly and today he wore my pyramid belt. Ugh! WHY??? I understand very much that I'm cool and I have awesome stuff, but I'm mean, JEEZ!!
4 comments:
Love this post! Seriously made me smile! Good way to drop hints about what you want for x-mas. Hope u have a great weekend!
im gonna buy you a bright pink turtle neck x]
Who is Sarah, because she is funny!
that's ashley. it's an inside joke
Post a Comment