Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Late Notice


My kids are not dumb, so I get a bit irritated when they act dumb.

Colt announced last night that he needs $7.50 for a book. The Boy In Striped Pajamas is going to be read in English - This Week - need the book ASAP. I have no cash and the father has no cash.

I don't dare send him to school with a check because we will never see or hear from that piece of paper again. It apparently gets time warped to another space and dimension.

SOOOoooo.... I looked on line - and guess what?



Go on, guess.......



All the local book stores are out of The Boy in Striped Pajamas.

I did not ask Colt when he knew about this book because I really did not want to know if he got this information BEFORE the holidays.

Off to 1/2 Price Books today to see IF they have one I can buy.

After that - who knows.

He is supposed to have it by Friday. Whoopee!!

No comments: