Yeah, yeah, let's get all technical.
It is the last day of Christmas.
Those of you waiting to take down all those decorations - Hop to it!
Although I suppose we can cut you some slack if you live in Texas where the weather has been rather cold. But remember, it will be warming up so don't wait for the next cold front before you dismantle the decorations.
Those of you who didn't even get them up this year - relax it is over.
We now move into the season of ordinary time in the Church calendar and then Lent will start in February. Easter is April 4th in 2010. I am organizing my calendar to what is coming up and where I need to be.
I was offered the job at Methodist Willowbrook, but I will be turning it down. The 12 hour schedule does not work well at this time with the kids school and my involvement at the church. Maybe in the future but not now. It was definitely worth checking out and they were very positively impressed with my credentials and had offered me the first opening.
Back to work for me tomorrow. Mom is going back to the surgeon to have stitches out and she is doing really great. No pain and that is the key as her foot had been killing her for quite some time.
Hope everyone is warm out there and safe through the cold, COLD winter weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment