I know I can't beat you young ladies out there for lack of sleep. Little kids not sleeping through the night and tummy aches, or bad dreams that keep the youngsters coming in to the bedroom all through the night.
BUT...
I am older and when I am pulling long hours with work, CCE, ONS and house hold duties that keep me up until midnight, I suffer.
I am so tired right now my eyes are tearing up and my nose is runny. I'm going to suck down a pseudophedrine and see it that will jump start my energy and dry up this runny juck on my face.
I could just curl up and take a long nap.
right here.
on my desk.
with people walking in and around me.
tired.
I have an ONS meeting tonight - so - doesn't look like that nap is going to happen anytime soon.
2 comments:
sorry to hear that. Hang in there.
WAKE UP! Maybe that helped?
Post a Comment