Not that is is a surprise to anyone, but we did not win the Lottery.
Well, maybe it is a surprise to Vernon. Each. And. Every. Time. That we do not win.
I really wish something would happen though, for him in his job situation.
I would love for God to answer our prayers in a phenomenal way that lets Vernon live and enjoy his life again. You know you have to careful about what you pray for!
Vernon said this morning that he is ready for God to ease up on the stress factor. I replied that I am not ready for him to die yet and that he needs to be very specific about what he is asking God to do.
And that Vernon needs to be open to the experiences that God may bring to his life the good and the bad.
Vernon told me he thinks that God should reveal the purpose of this current job misery before it all kills Vernon. At least that way he would know why he has all this crap to deal with. Sounds reasonable to me but I don't think that is the way God works.
So in the meantime, I keep rubbing those Rosary beads asking God to watch over my sweet loving husband.
3 comments:
Has he ever been happy? If so, what was he doing then?
Yes, He loved working at Windfern the alternative campus for troubled teens. But no positions have been open there for a while. He worked there on a long term sub position when he was doing his certification classes.
Oh, well that's great. Then, hang in there and pray for an opening!
Post a Comment