Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Wake UP!

We have a problem, Houston.

My son cannot wake up in the morning. He curently has three alarm clocks and he manages to sleep through them all.

While I want him to wake up I also wish to not wake up the neighbors with a car alarm volume.

I am off to Radio Shack to see if they can help me locate something adequate that the boy can take to A&M this summer.

Plus with me not home in the morning he has to learn to get himself up all on his own without the Mom snooze alarm - "Colt! Get up! You have ____ minutes before the bus."

Amy could provide Sister Snooze alarm features but Colt has to be able to do this without the prodding of a sibling.

Hopefully, we will get the plantar's wart off his foot on Thursday and then he has no excuse about his foot hurting or about needing to fool around with the wart.

No comments: