Thursday, December 4, 2008

Passive-Agressive Part II

So yesterday I was glad to have the attitude leave and like the nice person I am, I covered the area and worked the machine with some phone assistance from the director. I tried to do all that I could to assure I didn't mess up anything. This morning the attitude person comes in and I apologize if I made any messes and asked what I needed to do better if there is a next time. Her reply really chapped my ass, She said, "Oh, I don't know. I just threw it all out this morning and put your name on everything." WHAT!! "But did I need to do anything different."" Her - "Don't know, I didn't even look at it." Okay, I'm pretty tolerant but this along with the fact that she was going in and out last week with the fire department and SMOKE in the suite(she is also the safety officer), caps it all off. I am going to send it up to the managers and tell them this is not acceptable.
Why do people have to be such butts?

2 comments: