Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Passive -Agressive

I hate it when people hide their emotions and yet you know they're pissed. I had to tell a co-worker that due to illnesses people had called in sick and that she would need to go to another office after our first patient. She gets up and stomps around. I apologize that she is being pulled to another office and in a generic voice she says, "Why? It's not your fault" I said "But I feel bad you have to go" Her generic reply is "Well, that just the way it is" as she continues to slam things around.
Hey, you're angry and irritated, I get it! You're not fooling anyone and we are going to have to deal with your behavior until you leave then the other office gets to have your bad attitude. It just sets a bad tone for everyone.
Me, I'd just vent and get it out and get over it.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

That totally sucks. She needs to grow up! We all have crappy things happen. Perhaps she should look at it from a new perspective and just be grateful that she isn't one of the patients sitting in one of the chairs in your offices.