Friday, January 16, 2009

NO MORE FINALS...but new classes <3 Amy

I'm so happy to be done with my finals. I ended up exempting Biology because I tend to have various helpful or hurtful grades and I wanted to keep my current A. My one blow-off class, AG, (seriously, we don't do ANYTHING except this one little packet), I thought was going to be easy, but, alas, I made a 75. But it wasn't that big of a deal because I have a 100 in that class and the test grade only brought me down to a 95, (yes, you who follow, Dad gasped when he heard). As far as I know, I made a 96 on my World Geography final, a 94 on my English final, a 104(bonus points) on my Spanish final and then that 75. I'm hoping Mrs. Goedken got my Geometry test in and so did Mrs. Robicheaux(Orchestra). I'm super happy that the semester's over, but I'm not particularly ecstatic about going back to school Tuesday to a new schedule. My AG class will be replaced with AAS (Advanced Academic Strategies, where you take notes on taking notes) Woo. I'm just hoping my teacher is nice and that I get it over with with an A. I have a retreat this weekend that both guardians will be chaperoning, just so long as mom keeps up the feeling better.

And now, just for fun, A though to ponder:(this is what I get everyday on announcements)
Why do we drive in parkways and drive in parkways?
(heehee!)

1 comment:

Joan said...

OOPS! That was supposed to be PARK in driveways. Sorry!