Monday, May 25, 2009

Friday Night Dance and Weekend Child Care


I am amazed, well not really, I always knew.

My daughter looks so beautiful - although I can't seem to convince her of that.

This is the bargain dress she found at Ross. She has Aunt Mary's sense of a bargain that looks good.

We dropped her off.

And she walked away.

She had a great time.


Meanwhile, we took the boy to Grandma's to help babysit.




Colt could not lift George out of the crib, so he crawled in to comfort his Godson and got found out.






Then Amy joined the mix on Saturday.


I think they all had a good time.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Amy and Colt were extremely helpful. I don't think I could have done it without them. Colt entertained Luke when he wasn't holding George.

Theresa said...

Thanks to all of you for taking care of my kids!

Mary said...

I miss you all!