It will never change. They are meant to fight then get along then be moody as all get out and then as sweet as pie.
It amazes me how my two tend to go through cycles. And when one gets annoyed by the other I remember my own misguided youth and how I tormented my siblings, often behind my mother's back. I was hideously cruel and mean. I just so wanted (at times) to be an only child just so that I didn't have to deal with others around me. I didn't hate my brothers or sisters, I just wanted peace and alone time. That can be a bit difficult in a house of 6 children. That should have been my first clue that I am a loner. I have never had a boatload of friends nor have I been the social butterfly to go out often and party or socialize. Even now, my husband and I consider a perfect evening to be one spent at home, just being together.
So knowing all that does it surprise me when my two fight? Yeah, it does because usually they are so good together. Will this headbutting go away? probably not and that is well within normal behavior for teenagers.
4 comments:
It may be the mean streak in me or just the fact that we're siblings, but I LOVE hearing that we all annoy you and it makes me want to rub it in. I guess that sibling stuff just never dies. :)
I am not sure how you and Cathy shared that tiny blue room as teenagers.
I''m an only child.
I love it.
My mom's friend is staying the night with her two kids (long story why)
but her kids drive me crazy!! i just wanna scream im glad its just me lol =]
>:P
Post a Comment