Thursday, July 16, 2009

Holidays

I nominated yeasterday as National Spill Your Drink Day. We went to Sonic for Happy Hour and on our way out, my slush spilled in Dad's car. When we ordered our drinks, the boy that brought them out to us, spilled one of them. When we told Madre, she announced that she spilled her tea. Any other spills?

Because of yesterday, I decided this post, I'd include some random "holidays".

August 4th is National Night Out.
September 7th is National Grandparents Day
September 17th is Sneakers At Work Day
October 15th is Global Handwashing Day
October 23rd is National Mole Day
November is the National Runaway Prevention Month
June is National Candy Month

There's a bunch more. Here's a link:

http://www.epromos.com/calendar/promotional-calendar.html

Anyway!!!! Nothing much going on. Other than the fact that I have to do my talk to Santos and CJ and then I have a music thing-a-ma-bob with Daniel. Tonight. At 7. And that we have a retreat. This weekend. Yeah.

I need to get my hair trimmed. Badly. The last three inches look like they soaked in syrup for a night. Ick. But I'm thinking about getting a real haircut. I wanna try something new. So I'm looking. I still want it to stay long, but I want it layered. Everytime I ask them to do it, they say it's too thin. Ashley says that's Bovine Fecal Matter. We'll see.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

I think that is equine fecal matter. You should be able to layer your hair, but you might have to do more to it than just comb it in the morning. You might have to actually style it.

Mary said...

I think it will look fuller if it is layered. Maybe try a different stylist.

LoveYou said...

yeshhhhhh
i have finally got to you lol hair cut hair cut hair cut
they are fun because even if you dont like it you can grow it back out lol

do it do it do it