Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fudging Freezing!!!

Maybe it's because I'm waking up so early and showering, but I'm sitting here in my house in Houston in August with a blanket wrapped around me.

FOUR DAYS TILL SCHOOL STARTS!!!! WEEEEE!!!

Yesterday, Colt and I went through all of our clothes and put all the stuff that doesn't fit or stuff we don't want into a laundry basket. I now have one completely empty dresser drawer. I don't think I've seen the bottom of that drawer in two years. It just means that we shall be spending lots of money on clothes Friday. I'm so excited!! :D

I have a Movie Quote.

"We're gonna be men! We're gonna be men! We're gonna be men!"

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS: THE MOVIE!

Amy said...

I think that's my favorite after Alice in Wonderland.

ash said...

:]

ashie said...

call me early like seven idc what care what time just call