First off, I don't remember there being this many seventh graders when I was in eighth grade! The freshman are EVERYWHERE!!!! And they clog the hallways like, ....well, that's not a nice thought.
Algebra II:
Matt and Vivian and Peter(he's a creeper) all have Algebra II with Ms. Gee. I was bummed when she gave us homework. But, as I've been told by most of my new teachers, we're sophomores, and therefore should expect the unexpected(and unwanted). Thankfully, it was something simple: Order of Operations.
Health:
I LOVE DR. EVANS!!!! Not only is he funny, but he's really blunt. He treats us all like his children, just straightforward with everything. I have Health with Margaret, Kim(from Orchestra), and Soyo. And unfortunately, Lynita. She's icky.
World History AP:
Mrs. Lawrence has children with feathers. (You: What?) She has birds for pets. 7 of them I think and she warned us that she might have a bird in the classroom some days because she takes them in(like a foster bird-mom). I have that class with Gabriel and Vivian. Mrs. Lawrence, too, gave us homework. I just finished it. OHMIGOAT!!!
Lunch:
Lunch was good. Ginny got her hair cut and dyed and she looks like one of us instead of the JROTC Queen that she is. Ashley and Kim are also there, which is good.
Chemistry:
Mrs. Rodriguez is very quiet and monotone. I have that class with Gabriel, who was constantly muttering about how boring this class was, and frankly, I agree.
Orchestra:
No avoiding Evil Chick. As far as I know, Jacob, Victoria, Gabrien, and Anh(pronounced Ahh-n) have gotten into Chamber. Good for them. Bad news: 12 cellos, 16 violins, 5 violas, and 3 basses. GO CELLOS!!!!
BCIS:
BORRRRRINNNGGG!!!!! Thank goodness Nilam is in there. And Heaven, but she sits on the other side of the room. Mrs. Walker was so unprepared or whatever, that we didn't even use the computers. We played some kind of Name Game thingy.
English II:
I like Ms. Schaefer. She's a Yankee and she talks really fast. It was funny, because she was telling us we needed 3 by 5 index cards, and Timothy raised his hand and had to ask her to say twice slowly and he still didn't get it. Ha! Thanks for being a Yankee, Mom!!
Now I'm working on a star doo-hicky for Chemistry that's supposed to be about me. That and Mom or Dad have to sign, like, 15 papers. Yippee!!
1 comment:
When I was in 8th grade I felt like all the 7th graders were EVERYWHERE! It didnt help where my locker was either (it wasn't just by the boy bathrooms but the stairs to the 7th grade lockers). So everyday at lunh there would be about ummmm 15-30 little 7th graders running up the stairs. Somedays it was really hard to get to my locker...
Post a Comment