Tuesday, September 22, 2009

First Day of Fall!!

I absolutely love Autumn.

The time when the days get shorter and the weather cooler.

We live in Texas, so I can't say the days get cold - just cooler.

And what a blessing for some rain today and cooler weather.

It has been a pretty good day so far.

Got my annual mammogram.

Got lunch bought for me by my lovely doctor. Thank you!!

Got time to eat said lunch with two co-workers that I adore. Thanks for the great conversation a laughs, Shontan and Bruce.

Going to donate blood tonight.

Going to get dinner out for my birthday.

As I said, a great day, even if it is raining.

4 comments:

Theresa said...

You got a mammogram on your birthday???? Yick! I'm glad you thought it was a good day. Happy Belated Birthday. It's funny, all day yesterday I kept thinking I was forgetting something - sadly, I thought it had to do with my kids. Love you!

Joan said...

How else am I gonna' remember when to get it doen every year. And at least a mammogram is better than a pelvic exam. I still have to schedule that.

Joan said...

How else am I gonna' remember when to get it doen every year. And at least a mammogram is better than a pelvic exam. I still have to schedule that.

Mary said...

Wow - that is not the best way I can think of to mark your birthday. I am glad you had a great day though! Miss you and love you!