Most of you know that I don't really have white for the whites of my eyes. They're more of a purple color.
I've had very strange questions about my eyes.
"Is that a medical condition?"
"What is it?"
"Are you wearing contacts?"
and the most weird:
"Can you see in color?"
Today, though I felt extremely special. Chemistry is pretty boring but there are occasional things that make me smile.
We did half of a lab (we do the other part tomorrow), and we basically wrote down physical properties of chemicals and a couple chemical properties. Observing them over a flame was the most interesting part.
But then there was Tony. I've done a couple labs with Tony and this other guy, Dan. Dan's extremely quiet and doesn't talk unless spoken to. Tony's kinda laid back, but not so much that he doesn't get his work done. Both times we had a lab together, Tony couldn't stop asking me about my eyes and telling me how weird (in a good way) and pretty they are.
When I walked into Chemistry, I wasn't looking forward to it. I set my stuff down and went to go get the papers at the front of the room. On my way back to my desk, Tony was walking toward his seat when he stopped me. We just kind of stood there for a couple seconds, me not knowing what was happening.
Finally, he said, "OK. I just needed to see your eyes today," and then walked off, leaving me smiling.
After the lab, I was walking to my desk to pack up and he was there again. He paused again, and then said "Twice in one day. Did you come over here to make me look again?" I giggled and said no and he walked off to his desk.
We were waiting for the bell to ring and Kei (pronounced Key-uh) was doing something with his laptop (the ones only the Juniors get). Every time I looked to see what they were doing, Tony was looking at me. A couple times, he would just keep staring and I'd be the one to look away.
No one's ever taken that much effort just to see my eyes, and it made me feel special.
Thanks, Tony :)
P.S. I wanted to add some pictures of eyes on here, but I don't know how. Her's my favorite picture of an eye: http://media.photobucket.com/image/eyes/torirose4688/Eyes/eye-1-2.jpg?o=10
1 comment:
Damn, I love that feeling! Good for you. You are beautiful and special. Remember that moment. It is wonderful.
Post a Comment