Guess what?
*more breathing exercises*
I'm....
*Hoooo haaa*
Number 10.......
*more hoo-ing and haa-ing*
In my class........ out of 862 sophomores......
WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! *PARTY DANCE!!!!*
I know. It shocked me as well. I'm the highest ranking person in my English class. I know I'm not in my WHAP class, though, because Taha is number 4. Apparently I'm not the only number 10 with a 6.7143 GPA (on a 7 point scale, because Cy-Fair is retarded).
Ashley continues to point out what a loser I am and how I don't have a life. She's number 131 and tied with Kim. Well, I'll be making more money than you, so put that in your juice box and suck it!!!
I'm super excited to compare myself with Margaret (aka the super-duper over achiever who's mother makes her wear Talbots......poor Margaret). She's probably number 2 or 3.
I really expected to be in the one hundreds. Apparently I'm more (pardon my FRENCH) kick-ass (there it is) than that. I'm so happy. I know I'm a nerd, so you don't have to tell me.
I'm also going to Homecoming tomorrow, but not with Tony, sadly. He likes some other girl named Nancy and he'll be with her on Homecoming night. Truthfully, I'm a little sad about it. But then again, I'm extremely honored that he told me this and seems to confide in me. And I in him, too. Let's just hope I don't say or do something stupid, now. ANYWAY!!! I have a new way to think of Homecoming: REWARD FOR ME BEING NUMBER 10.
Oh, and I nominate today to be National Jingle Jangle Day. AKA Day-we-all-go-insane-from-the-bells-on-mums-and-garters. :) Yes. Just the perfect way to dim out my Friday.
BUT I'M NUMBER 10!!!!!
^.^
3 comments:
See no pointing out what a loser you are was not my intentions dude i joke around i'm mean i can't help it i get it from my dad hang out with him for a couple hrs and tell me you don't want to call someone dork just because you can lol idk i know it's stupid and you can make more money than me all day long idc because just like you ill be doing what i love i don't even have intentions of going to college so it's quite obvious you'll be making more money than me i just don't understand why you don't let yourself relax and get out of the house. your friends love you rnough to want to see you outside of school too
Congratulations! That is really great Amy and a testament to your hard work!
Congratulations on your achievement. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment