Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Catching Up

The cold is fading. I sound more like a real person and feel much better.

So now I'm cleaning the house. Updating the computers to current function. Installing months worth of updates - not always a good thing.

I'm also catching up on months worth of CEUs (continuing education units, I have to have at least 10 per year for my license but closer to 50 each year for my certifications. Free ones are my favorite and I've got about 20 hours of CDs to listen to and complete the tests and evaluations.

And I still have to wrap presents.

Today we have to go get dog food and Amy's gifts, then we are going to Golden Corral for 'linner'.

Tomorrow will be a full stay at home day. I love it! Just me and my family hanging at the house.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

If you all don't kill each other first. Remember your last post?