Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Just Can't Get Along

It has only been two days of time away from work and school and already the natives are restless.

One making noise just to annoy the other and then the other making faces at the one.

I swear you'd think that they both regressed to ages 5 and 7.

Seriously, wouldn't you think that this would at least lessen as they get older?

And then we have the incessent moans of the eldest native about sleeping too much and his back hurting.

I'm surronded by bad moods and whining.

I'm ready to go back to work!

These people need to cheer up.

I'm going to cook and make me some Chocolate Cherry Biscotti. That will at least make me happy. And then a Polish dinner of Pierogis, Kielbasa and Sauerkraut for dinner. Yum!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Sounds like food heaven - at least for one night. You all need to get out of the house. Go to the movies or something. Can't Amy or Colt go to a friend's house?