Amy got her last Gardasil yesterday.
And I am still waiting to hear when boy can get his shot.
The commercials just kill me. The talk about cancer of the cervix and vulva, but do not mention the other things that are distasteful when it comes to HPV infections - like genital warts and anal cancer. What? THey think girls can't get that stuff too?
I was looking at the ads for the Gardasil injection in Europe - where it is approved for boys.
The ads for the male persuasion list anal cancer and genital warts as the primary preventative action - does not talk about penile cancer which is another victim of HPV.
For the females, it mentions cancer of the cervix and vulva, no genital warts or anal cancer there either.
I think you should be inclusive with what this shot is supposed to prevent. Just because it sounds bad does not mean that you should skimp on the coverage of a great medication.
1 comment:
yeah. the last shot really hurt and I think I may have bruised a little. Have to wash it cuz it could be dry blood or something.
Post a Comment