I have managed to schedule a week off with cold weather coming in. It is all good in my mind. No need to go out into the cold. Just me and the animals cuddling inside.
Although I do have to take the children to school and pick them u[p for their activities. But other than that and CCE tonight I am not obligated to go anywhere.
So this morning I have been trying to write out my recipes - you know me and my menus - and kept falling asleep. After about an hour of nodding off I gave up and laid down for about a 2 hours nap.
I am now a bit refreshed and have changed load of laundry, approved my payroll and caught up on email. Next is to vacuum the house and print out reconciliation cards for class tonight and then try those recipe cards again.
Who knows what tomorrow brings for the relaxing mom. Other than picking up the girl from school after sectionals.
I might even steam clean the living room - big commitment of time and effort especially if the big dog pukes on it after it is clean.
I do have to do some work stuff and I'll do that Wednesday when I have to listen to a webinar. Might as well lump it all together on the same day.
Here I come to vacuum!
3 comments:
sounds lovely, except for steaming the carpet.
Enjoy your week off.
Love the nap and the relaxing part. I always feel like I should catch up if I have time off - but then I just get caught up in Facebook or a book and away the day goes. Either way - I hope you enjoy the time off.
Post a Comment