Monday, April 26, 2010

All Is Well....

What a wonderful day!

I started my new job and know I am in the right place. There were nurses there from the other surrounding hospitals and I knew then I had made the right choice. Everyone was so welcoming and kind. It is so exciting.

I also found out yesterday that I won SECOND prize from the Lumen Christi Spring Festival Raffle!! How cool is that? I'm not sure who is more thrilled, myself or Honey (Miss Graziadei) who sold me the ticket.

My children are doing their homework and NOT fighting.

"Wonerfulla', wonderfulla'!" as Lawrence Welk would say.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Sounds like everything is coming up roses for you.

Theresa said...

Whoohoo excitement!

Mary said...

I am so happy for you. I was just wondering how you were doing this morning. Congratulations!

Amy said...

this just means something horrible is coming.... DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNN!!!! Just kidding! :P