Monday, May 10, 2010

Snacks

Amy has snacks in her locker.

Nutrigrain bars and her friends know it.

She has become the requisite stop for people who show up to school hungry. Namely, Vivian who got Amy TWO boxes of Nutrigrain for her birthday.

We ran out of Nutrigrain. I had to supply with Fig Newton Crisps. I think I like Fog Newton Crisps better anyway.

Then, I found a box of Nutrigrain, hidden in the pantry.

Amy said she will take those tomorrow.

And I found out that Amy does not like Goldfish snack crackers. How weird is that?

Esmeralda is meowing for Amy. I hope that does not last for long. It could get annoying after a while.

1 comment:

Amy said...

how long does she usually meow? if she does it again, just tell her I'm not there. that should stop it. haha. Vivian gave me another box of NutriGrain and a box of Crackerfuls, which are just giant Ritz crackers with cheese in the middle. Very interesting.