I offer my apologies for my attitude earlier in the day. I was awake during my normal sleep time and it really showed.
It has been wonderful to be off for three days.
We went to see the Co-Cathedral yesterday and stopped at Sacco's, the Catholic store with every religious item you can think of - really! The only bad part was driving through the heavy rains on the way home.
I've got my shopping done.
Working on my January Grocery list and menu. I know you are disgusted with me - admit it;-) it is okay - really.
Got my ONS annual report completed. And sent out January renewal applications for members.
I'll print out my posters for work tomorrow. And make the new ONS nametags for the January 11, 2011 meeting.
I feel very productive, even if it started at 9 PM after I picked up Amy's prescription!
1 comment:
I can't read half of your post bacause of the advertisement on the left side.
Post a Comment