Monday, December 13, 2010

Wide Awake

Normally, I am eating lunch at 2:30 am.

Normally, I am finishing checking chart at 3:30 am.

Normally, I am putting needles in arms and drawing blood at 4:00 am.

Normally, lately, I am working.

But now, I am wide awake, after being woken up by my bed mate when he came to bed at 2:30 am (don't ask) and trying to dose back off, my body decided it had a nice nap and perked right up.

I finally crawled out of bed, got dressed and came down in the dark house and decided I could at least catch up on e-mails and online education.

I am nibbling on some crackers and hot tea. Amy's alarm should be going off any minute to get her up for school.

Minnie is lying here at my side, sleeping.

I am also trying to decide when I should try to go back to bed before I go to work tonight.

1 comment:

Mom said...

How frustrating. I know you will figure it out.