I tried, really, I did. I went home to get to bed at a decent hour - like 10 pm.
And ended up helping with the teacher resume. I thought that it would have been somewhat prepared in just a really distasteful format. Nope, I got the old underwriter resume and had to piece together the new teacher resume with the help of a template and the teacher. We had to have it for the job fair today. I left him putting packets together to hand out.
My revised bedtime was 11:30.
Understand this - I am not complaining - just commenting in frustration.
So much for trying to get some rest to get over this cold. I did finally make an appointment to see the doctor - first available appointment is Thursday afternoon.
p.s. to the teacher - I love you, honey, and I hope you get the job that will put a bounce into your step and keep your commute short.
2 comments:
I love this comment: I am not complaining - just commenting in frustration. Excellent!
Awww!!! I was gonna blog about this!!!! Only I was gonna make the title "Procrastinators Unite! Tomorrow...."
Post a Comment