Friday, June 12, 2009

Why am I.....?

Deaf?

Well, the bearded angel in our household that is in desperate need of a hearing aid the doctor won't give him, has to turn the volume up to where there's only about three to six bars left to go up to. Really really sad. And then he wonders why we can't hear him. Gee, I WONDER why!!!!!!

Why am I... blind?

I guess I shouldn't say blind, but more like "vision impaired". Anyway, it's because of Superior Genetics. I lean this more on Dad, though, because he can't go anywhere without his glasses, whereas Mom could probably go a whole day without hers.

Why am I... getting frustrated when we watch something?

Just about ten to fifteen minutes ago is a grand example. We were watching Animal Planet. Dad came in with his lunch and motioned for the clicker, which I gave up in defeat. I knew there was a Sniper show on and that was what we were going to watch. I accepted it with a sigh. Not even five minutes into the show, he's zonked out. "Dad!" I said loudly. He flinched and opened his eyes with a "Huh?" "Watch your show!" "I am." "With your eyes closed." "Yep." Three minutes later, he's asleep again. I give up. I was tempted to change the channel, but I know he'll wake up with something along the lines of "I was watching that!!!". Whatever.

Now, I think I will include Mom.

Why are we... rolling our eyes?

Depends(not the adult diapers). Sometimes it's because we're reading in the "dark", of which Colt is slowly inheriting. Sometimes it's because Dearest Father and Somewhat Dearest Brother are arguing over some of the LAMEST things to argue about. Sometimes it's because Dearest Father answers a question and that answer usually turns into a long explanation of something we ALREADY KNOW!!!! Sometimes it's his dramatic change of mood. Example: One minute he's arguing with Colt*rolls eyes* and the next he's trying to crack a joke. He soon gets frustrated because no one so much as smiles.

Just a random comment: I just spell-checked and I HAVEN'T SPELLED ANYTHING WRONG(....yet....)

Oh, great! Now he's SNORING!!!! UGH!!! There's no help for that man..... I would take a picture and post it with this.... well, POST, but I'm not that technologically inclined.... and I'm lazy.... :)

I think Padre Luna is going through MANopause.... Remember our little episode of Man Periods? Now, it's seems a pretty constant thing. I think he either needs a WEEK in bed or he needs a vacation. Ha! Mom! Maybe he and Kentin Leonard can go to Hawaii together!!! Haha!!!

Oh yippee.... Now I've spelled something wrong..... Apparently "Haha" isn't a word..... oh well.....

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

(this is a note to all who may be reading: this post was to be read with the upmost sarcasm.)

2 comments:

Theresa said...

That should be "utmost," unless you were trying to be sarcastic with the word upmost.

Joan said...

I am now rolling my eyes - it is Utmost - dearest daughter and who is Kentin Leonard???