I got a bad phone call last night. I didn't think I would ever get to sleep. But my cats changed that.
I figured that if I read maybe I'd fall asleep thinking about the book. While I was finished Sabriel, I heard a clicking. I looked over to see what it was and Esmeralda, (the little black cat), was walking on my boom box. The CD player opens at the top and it's been opened by her walking on it many times before.
"Ezzy!" I said. "Get down."
She obeyed and sat down on the bookshelf peacefully. Not two seconds later, she started making noise again. I looked to see what she was doing.
She was gently pushing the small garbage bags I use to clean the litter box towards the edge of the bookshelf. I just watched, hoping she would stop. But no.
The garbage bags fell off the edge and I swear I could hear Esmeralda's thoughts.
EXAMPLE:
"Just a little more. Ha! Weeeeee! CRASH!!! Ha!"
She looked at the bags on the ground for a couple of seconds before moving on to knocking off my electric waterproof razor off.
"WEEEEEE! CRASH!!! Haha!"
By then, I had had enough. I got up and put the stuff back on the bookshelf, pushing Ezzy off in the process.
They may be small animals, but I love them to death and they always make me laugh no matter what the situation.
LOVE YOU, KITTIES!!!!
4 comments:
it wasnt that bad of a phone call my goodness
1. what was the phone call? You can't just drop a statement like that and not tell us the rest.
2. If you're not careful, you're going to prematurely become one of those crazy cat ladies.
haha, Aunt Tree. No, I'm not. "MM" is right. it wasn't that bad of a phone call. do you remember Evil Chick from, like, April and May? Yeah, she's reared her ugly head is all. Tried to pull a prank and it didn't work.
Amber and I loved the cat story. Sorry you lost sleep over the phone call - but glad the cats could distract you.
Post a Comment