Saturday, September 19, 2009

237th Post

That's only slightly scary.

Anyway, I got back from my sleep over at Ashley's this morning after we went grocery shopping and a quick trip to Wendy's and the church.

The grocery store was very interesting what with Colt's little shun attack, (that's where you see the sulking teenager following the parent, boring holes into the back of said parent's head or in anything else the teenager thinks needs a big dose of hate. Completed with folded arms and furrowed brow), and the random mess-ups and things that the three of us were saying.

"The cart! The cart! The cart is on fi-uh!"

"Yes, we'll go to Frosty's and get you a wendy."

"Starfish Goal food?"

Fun stuff.

The sleep over was nice. Ashley and Kim (especially) couldn't get over the fact that I have never played Guitar Hero (now I have) or any other video games for that matter. They both insisted on braiding my hair, but look! Nothing happened. We watched Rodney Carrington, John Pinette, and The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, Kim and I saying most of the lines together while Ashley half-paid attention (texting her boyfriend).

I have an issue: When we were clothes shopping, I saw a shirt I liked and it turned out to be more of a tunic-type-thing. I have no idea how to wear it (hence the reason I stick to t-shirts). If I need, to I'll get Mom to help me post a picture of it. Any suggestions?"

PARAMORE!!!!! Click here to listen.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

If it is what I'm thinking it is, then you can wear a little cami underneath.

Mary said...

If it is a tunic like they wear in the UK, the girls here wear them with a tank or cami underneath and leggings or tight pencil jeans. I will see if I can photo anything like it while we are out today.