Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Where Did It Go??

It is hot again, and humid.

I want the cold weather to come back.

It made me happy and smiley.

Now I am just cranky and hot and sticky.

Could it have something to do with being menstrual?

Nah, it is the weather.

Maybe it is the fact my son assaulted me with a request to help him with homework tonight.

Couldn't be - I love doing homework - right! Especially if it is not my homework. *rolling my eyes*

It has got to be the lack of cold air making me feel this way.

Come on Autumn - come back!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Ahhh. . . It is still fantastic here!

Amy said...

thanks 4 rubbing it in!

Theresa said...

Anytime.

Mary said...

I hope it cools off for you - it has been ticking in the high 60's here. I have a great picture I will post soon of a solitary tree whose leaves have turned red recently.