Friday, October 30, 2009

Huzzah!

Today I took the Dreaded-By-All-Unprepared Power Notes Quiz. And, you know? I think I did pretty excellent. Sure, there were a few I was slightly clueless on. But, hey, I know I got at least fifteen right which is a THOUSAND times better than the last Power Notes Quiz.

Despite the fact that I stayed up till 9:30 finishing and getting ready for the next day, I feel absolutely positively warm. At least I did them and finished them. At least I wasn't up till 1:00am finishing like Matt. I walked out of that class extremely relieved and with a new bounce in my step (forget the blister that has formed on my ankle from my new shoes). That bounce has been renewed by the fact that my grade has gone from a 72 to a 77. Yes, I realize I have a long way to go still, but don't depress my spirits.

Tonight, I'm looking forward to doing concessions at the Jr. High Dance and having a great time, depending on whether I do concessions alone. I'm also looking forward to the Ren-AY-sonce(this last part said like a french person saying France), staying out all night and drinking Hard Pear Cider.

In other news, such as BOYS, I feel a little ignored. Shleems suggests I call him. I agree. I went to talk to him this morning, as I now know where he is in the morning (NOT A STALKER, I SWEAR!!!!). Sad face overtook me, as I saw he wasn't there. I saw Guillermo (love his name!) and thought of sitting and chatting with him, but I'm pretty sure I'm too outgoing for Guillermo and he feels harassed when I do, so I let it be. Today in Chemistry, though, I went and sat with him at a table and basically made perverted jokes back and forth with him (Thanks for that, John :) luv ya!). I feel a little bad though, 'cause he said his coach was going to make the varsity soccer team run laps until they threw up. Poor Tones. :(

I've become better friends with Jessica, one of his sorta friends, which makes me go to Happy face. Jessica's pretty awesome, considering she's like me. Looks Goth, but then acts like a 6 year old.

Today was Superhero Day in support of the football team (and I must say, we blow). I burst into laughs when I saw Mermaidman and Barnacleboy. And then even more giggles escaped as I heard "EEEEEEVILL!!!!" shouted down the hall walking to Algebra. Gotta love those nerds. :)

Unfortunately, I have recently (meaning a month ago, thereabouts) found out that I have grown an inch.
You guys: Why in the world is that bad?
Me: It really sucks to be taller than all of your friends other than those that are guys.
You guys: Oh, yeah. Guess that sucks.
Me: It really does. I'd much rather sink an inch that grow another. I like my men taller than me, which isn't so much a problem at our school. But I'm talking 3 or 4 inches, not 2 like Tony.
You guys: Ouch.
Me: Ditto.

TV QUOTE (for a lovely ending :D)
"AN ALASKAN BULL WORM!!!!"
haha! inside joke with me and Nilam earlier today!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Love all the Spongebob references. Love the Alaskan Bullworm.

Once again, no last names. Just trying to save you future embarrassment.

Theresa said...

Oh yeah, and GREAT job on the quiz or test or whatever it is that you finally bitch-slapped. Can you believe you picked me as your religious sponsor? No? Me either, but I'm glad you did!