My WHAP grade has dropped. Thank heavens the essay was a daily grade. And of course going the extra mile and typing it was all wrong. It's now at a 73 with the quiz we took today in there as well. I don't know what's happening. I thought I was doing so well. And I was completely caught up on my Power Notes (damn those things!!!). Turns out I didn't have enough details on mine. The quiz was based more on details of the entire Power Notes and obviously I didn't get them. Dad will not be happy.
But I really don't care. Somehow, I don't care whether he yells at me. I know I'm going to do my best to get it up. And he's gonna yell at me or ask me what happened and I'm not going to have an answer and he's going to get upset and then I'm going to get upset and maybe I'll even get the guts to just tell him off for it. I'm so tired of his attitude. It's not even really a man-period thing. I wish it was a man-period thing. It's more like he's ALWAYS upset and angry and it rubs off. And I get to the point of shouting in his face about how he's acting like a little girl or just slapping him.
We'll see how it goes. Mom and I teach class tonight, so it may not happen tonight. It might happen tomorrow morning right when I need it. Or tomorrow night.
Hope you guys have, (or ARE having), a wonderful day.
5 comments:
awww im sorry babe dude but i didnt have loike the last few pages of power notes done so she gave me a 53 on the stupid quiz gosh im pissed although my grade in there is a 75 *sigh* oh well idc but idc because that class is so stupid even when i try i still get slapped
That really sucks. I hope it all works out. I used to remind myself that no one would care about a few bad grades ten years from now.
I did keep the father from coming in at 12:30 when he saw the grades and told him I would manage it. He is trying to control the things he can since there is so much he cannot control right now. He feels guilty that he cannot be home and be here for you when you do your homework. Despite the fact I said 'it is their homework' he still beat himself up for having a crappy job and being so wrapped up in that work that he can't be there for you.
I know you are uber-frustrated but we have a plan of action that I think will work well for you. Hang in there, it will get better, it will get better, it will get better! Really!! Love you, Amy<3
Since you are not the only one getting bad grades in that course, maybe she will curve the grades. I had some teachers who thrived on giving out bad grades in college. I had a business law class where no one in the whole class got an A. I think that says something is wrong with the teacher. I hope things get better soon. I love you.
Those power notes seem like a waste of time to me. There's got to be a better way. By the way, your mom is right, it will get better.
Post a Comment