Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Something A Little More Upbeat

OK. I just looked back at all of my blogs and I seem really depressed and angsty (you know you love that word). And since today, my word has been GRAND, (meaning when people ask me how am I today, I say GRAND), I thought I'd give you good news and stuff like that.

I don't know if you're aware, but both Three Days Grace and Creed have come out with new albums. I would put a link on here, but the computer's being a non-linking non-linker that doesn't link links, so..... no.

If you search it, you can go to Three Days Grace's website and click on music and Life Starts Now. My favorite songs are Last To Know, Break (love the way he says vampire in the second verse), No More, World So Cold, Bully and Lost In You. I've listened to it about 50 times, and I can't get enough.

Creed is out and Scott Stapp got a haircut which I'll have to get over. I love the song Overcome; it's addicting!!!! It doesn't sound like anything they've done before and I love it!!

Flyleaf is also coming out with a new album. I'm so EXCITED!!!!!

In funnier news:
DANE COOK IS A BEAST!!!!!
HELLOOOOOO!!!! I'M A CAAAAAAARRR!!!! Haha, Shleems!!
Look it up, peeps :)

Ginni is plotting to take over Ireland. She should really write some of her ideas down, so that maybe you guys can get a glimpse of what my lunch is like :D

I'm completely oblivious to people touching my boobs. Sorry if that's blunt, but it's oh, so true. Ashley and Kim Ezell and Kim Morris have apologized for brushing my boobs when they hug me or something like that and me reaction is: "You did?"
Them: "Yes, you didn't feel it?"
Me: "Not in the slightest."
Them: "Ooookay, then."
It's actually quite horrible because I'm afraid I might be groped one day and not even know.

OMG OMG OMG! I got two new pairs of earrings at the Ren-AAAAYY-zance Festival last weekend and I'm in LOVE with them!!! They're both spider earrings. One set is spider webs with little spiders at the bottom and the other is spiders on chains. Some of you are probably like: "Why is she always wearing spider earrings?" Well, number 1) I have a strange fascination for spiders. Don't know why, just do. 2) They fill out my Goth image (if that's what you call it) and 3) I'm thinking about making it my trademark. Like when they make my tombstone (if I want one), it'll say "Amy Burnham, Famous for Spider Earrings...." and blah blah blah.

How do you spell.... well, OK, rephrase. Do you spell it "gray" or "grey"?? I've typed it into Word, and it doesn't seem to care either way. Is one spelling for colors only and the other for something else? Idk.

We got our Orchestra shirts today and I've been pondering what I can wear with it to maintain my "colors". It's a bright teal-ish color and I must say the design is pretty stupid. But at the same time you can't help but love it. I was showing it off to Tyler, the ex-violist (person that plays the viola), when Icky Steubing came up and was like "Orchestra?!! Who's in Orchestra?!? That shirt is really lame. Our trombone shirt is gonna say...... (something, I can't remember)." I was shcocked. WHO THE FLIP PLAYS TROMBONE, DOUSCHBAG!??? Tyler stood up for me though, while I tried my best to keep my hand from catching the ugly that is Aaron Steubing. Thanks, Tyler. Olive juice mucho :) Even worse, though, Icky continued on to diss every other instrument on God's Green Earth besides trombone. WELL, POOP ON YOU!!!! >:P
Anyway, I think I'll wear my black jeans and my black choker with it.

OK, there's a guy model on Hot Topic.com that looks like Jacob Lefler with long hair and a lip piercing!!!! It freaks me out! No way in heck would the Good Mormon Boy, Jacob Lefler, grow out his hair and get a lip piercing in his lifetime. Guess that's what makes it funny.

SEE YOU LATER!!!!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

I like spiders too. I even did my science fair project on a tarantula and then I took entomology (the study of insects not arachnids, but it is close) when I was in college at A&M. I do not adorn myself with spiders; nonetheless, I'm glad you enjoy it.

ashlae said...

haha grey and gray the debate there. its either way trust me ive asked many people they said either way its the same thing.

second. all i have to say is. GASONLINE IS MY FUEL. SEATBELTS SEATBELTS BACKSEATS. OIL IS MY BLOOD. x]

im gonna wear my bat ear rings tomorrow =DDDD

those shirts are so weird lol i havent made up my mind about how i feel about them yet. aaron stuebing can go bury himself in a hole. no one likes him anyway. orchestra people are the best. EVER. end of story :]

my grades are hilarious right now. well i think so lol i have all a's straight down the PIV for both my six weeks grade and semester average except WHAP i have a 75 six weeks grade and a 78 or 79 for my semester grade right now im like wow its like good good good great wow good what the hell?!? lmfao :] idk i get a kick out of it