Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Wizard and The Hobbit


Sad, Huh?? And I don't know if it is sad or not but I made those costumes - by hand - from a pattern. Needless to say, I haven't done Amy or my cloaks yet.


But they think they are Fantabulous!


The Wizard and Billy Billy Von Billy of the MUD SHOW


WHAT!!??


A Male Belly-Dancer - Marq-E

It is a lot of fun, except when you are halfway there and realize you forgot the tickets or when you set down a purchase and then leave it behind and totally freakout that someone took your stuff and did not turn it into lost and found - but then find out one frantic hour later that the purchase was returned to the vendor you bought it from. Whew!! it was not as relaxing as it should have been.
We are home this weekend and back at the Festival for All Hallow's Eve next Saturday.

2 comments:

Mary said...

I like the pictures - especially the one with Vernon and the mud guy!

Theresa said...

Wow. Speechless.