Monday, December 21, 2009

"Crap on a Cracker"

A big, BIG apology to my sweet sister, Mary, whom i forgot to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to yesterday.

Happy birthday, Mary! Hope this is the best year ever.

I can't wait to see you and your family.

Today is the big interview at Methodist. I'm not really sure whether or not this is where I am meant to be. The pay is the issue. For one dollar more an hour, I would be going back to weekends and holidays as well as evening or night shift. I'm not sure that is worth the money. We will see.

Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

It is so NOT worth the money.

Mom said...

Always hard to decide whether to change. Sometimes we jump out of the frying pan into the fire. Good luck with your decision.

Theresa said...

I LOVE the phrase "Crap on a Cracker"