It is so cool at my new job! It is a new hospital addition and has all the latest and greatest and that is just after seeing a few samples of the technology.
Lifts that make a patient hover over the bed for transfers to a stretcher by just one person.
A lift that brings a fallen patient up from floor level to a stretcher level in a matter of seconds with the inflation of a mat. AND you can move that patient - up to 500 lbs - by just pulling the air mat.
Lifts that hang from the ceiling in some rooms to move patent from the bed to the chair and then back again.
Open showers for moving an entire wheelchair into the shower!
Neato beds that have foot pedals for moving the bed up and down.
Super friendly staff. And some of the best employee benefits I have seen since I worked at Baptist.
I am so loving going to work.
It doesn't seem like work when you truly enjoy what you do.
I'll keep you posted on the fun toys I get to use.
2 comments:
Yay! That's so cool!
I am so happy for you Joan!
Post a Comment