Friday, November 14, 2008

COLD WEATHER!

I am so excited that is is going to be COLD Cold Cold this weekend. I have this eczema thing going on and the warmer it is the more miserable and itching I am. BUT the colder it is the less I itch and the happier I am. So on to the Reniassance Festival - Highland Fling - on Saturday with jackets in tow for some fun in the COLD!!
Tonight I am chaparoning the Junior High church dance. It is always a wonderful way to see what they love to dance and sing along to and for me to try and decipher what the words are to the song that is playing. I also get to play the heavy and tell kids, "We don't dance like that here." "No, no touching, it's not MTV." "Too close". I'm a real Big Brother. Vernon is going to try to go too. Amy will be working concessions to get her service hours for CCE.
It would be really cool if it SNOWED! (highly unlikely, but cool).

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Will it be cold enough for a fire?! that would be wonderful!

Joan said...

In Houston, It's never cold enough for a fire, Up in Fort Worth it's different, no humidity. Fire it up!