A small blog about our family living in the big city. We manage to keep ourselves busy with school and church. Throw in the occasional event and we are non-stop.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Upgrade
After having my old computer begin to fall on its knees for the THIRD time this year, we decided it was time to go for something a bit more modern. Especially with internet use and the kids increasing use of the internet for school. We were lucky to find a great deal at Best Buy. I find I'm not so fond of the widescreen aspect but the rest is fantastic. I think Colt may have to tutor the old folks in how to run around the keyboard. And so now we are up to the speed of normal. The rest of our lives may not be to normal for awhile, but after all what is "normal"?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment