Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone got to sleep in, Amy is still snoozing away at 8AM. Colt has been up and at the computer for a while.
I had just a Phenomenal day yesteday. I had an explosion in my office! Yep, it was in the chemo mixing room just as I was about to go in to get a flush, the ceiling EXPLODED and sparks flew as the ceiling burst out. The entire building lost power. Then the smoke started flowing out of the newly created hole. I quickly got my flush and discontinued my patient's port, grabbed my stuff and skedaddled out of there. We got to see 7, that's right, SEVEN fire trucks arrive and tear out the rest of the ceiling in the mixing room. Then when the all clear came, I got to go back into a stinky, smoky office to clear out all my chemo drugs from the mixing room. No injuries. I started my holiday weekend with a bang!
No comments:
Post a Comment