I need to come up with another password. All my login accounts for work have this 60 day rule about changing your password. You are not allowed to use any repeat characters from your last 5 passwords; such as master to monster, the arrangement of the letters is a repeat sequence so no go.
Over the years I have used anagrams for Disney movies and characters, Harry Potter places and names and Lemony Snicket. I've gone to JD Robb characters and Diana Gabaldon characters. I've even taken my kids crazy passwords.
I am currently at a loss this morning to come up with another password for an account that alerted me to change my password within the next 5 days.
Wait...I may have come up with something...how about the obscure saints names and years of canonization?? Hey, I think I may have something!! Hurray for Saint Irenaeus, not just for prayers anymore.
6 comments:
That sucks. I can't keep track of all the different passwords I have. I swear, you need one to order pizza, send an e-card, download tunes, check your bank account balance, buy something online, use paypal, get into blogger, facebook, whatever. EVERYTHING requires a password. You're not supposed to write down your password or use the same one, so how are you supposed to remember all that crap????
I used to use family maiden names with a $ sign and numbers. But eventually you even run out of those. Good luck.
you could do your favorite bands and singers. that's what I do. or you could do restaurants that you like.
You guys just told everyone how you choose passwords - now I can hack into your sites.
>:P
not me. I just bitched about how much of a pain in the ass it is to have a password for everything. Nanny, nanny-boo-boo. I'm so damn adult!
Post a Comment