I know that some of this may sound corny, but I'm a teenager and you're gonna have to get over it. These wishes are in no particular order.
My first wish is to find someone amazing that only sees me for me. They never try to "fix" or pressure me into doing something I don't wanna do. And I hope that I'm the same to them.
My second wish is to graduate high school in the top ten percent and get accepted in Texas A&M for veterinary school(I could care less about the football team). I also want to graduate from college with a good GPA(?).
My third wish is to become a successful veterinarian and to love what I do. I know too well what it's like to be in a job you hate(Olive juice, Daddy).
My fourth wish is to still be playing cello and loving every minute of it. Hopefully Shleemi will still be playing and we can get gigs together.
My fifth wish is to attend some of my favorite band's concerts and have the time of my life.
My sixth wish is to one day travel to some of my favorite places in the world.
My seventh wish is to build a magnificent yet simple house somewhere secluded from society and noise. I hope that I then die peacefully in that house.
My eighth wish is for my parents to grow old enough to see me graduate and possibly get married. Pretty much after that, they can keel over and I feel I can handle that(Not trying to sound rude at all, I swear).
My ninth wish is to somehow affect someone's life for the better, whether that be that they find God or otherwise.
My tenth wish is to successfully have one child, maybe two. Successfully meaning without horrible complications.
My eleventh wish is for my friends to lead happy lives and find everything they want in life.
My twelfth wish is for Daddy to find a job that makes him happy and keeps him happy. I know that being Vernon Burnham means to always find something wrong with everything, but I hope for the most part it makes him happy.
My thirteenth wish is to get even closer to God and to keep that relationship strong. There's a video on Godtube.com that always gets me. Don't know why. I think if you type in Everything by Lifehouse, there should be a video that says something about a skit at a conference somewhere to that song. Watch it.
I think that just about covers it.
Love you guys!
6 comments:
Good wishes. I wish that they all come true.
Amy - these are fantastic wishes - except the parents dying part - don't you want your kids to know them?
Anyway, I think you should print these out and put them somewhere in your room where you will see them and remember them. I am sure they will come true - except for the parents dying without seeing their grandkids part.
I am serious (and I guess corny too.)
Theresa - weird that we were reading and responding to this at the same time. I feel like singing "Somewhere out there."
Amy, I agree with Aunt Theresa and Aunt Mary, there is no reason these wishes can't come true. The thing to remember is, you're the only one who can make them come true. Don't spend your life wishing. One day you will wake up and realize you have nothing to show for it but lost time. Live your life to the fullest!!! Get out and make things happen. It's scary, but it's better then never knowing if you can do something. Just ask Aunt Mary. She is making her wishes come true and I'm sure it was scary for her. And again, I agree with Aunt Mary, one of the best things about having kids is seeing your parents interact with them. What a blessing and joy!!!
Amy, all your wishes are excellent except for your parents dying before they see your children. As for traveling, you can always come with me. I love to travel. Keep true to yourself and your wishes.
GOSH!!!! I WAS PARTIALLY JOKING!!!! DID YOU GUYS NOT READ THE PARENTHESIS NEXT TO THAT PART???!!!! Love you!
Post a Comment